Feedback serves as a powerful tool for employee growth and development. Feedback is a specific method of obtaining information about our own individual performance. It lets us know where we need to improve and where to focus our actions. Feedback is not criticism and it is never personal. If given correctly and in a timely manner, feedback can improve team leader and team member relationships.
Effective and Constructive feedback helps to establish an environment of trust by improving the interpersonal communication skills of the team members.
Learning Objectives of the Webinar:
- Avoid communicating in destructive and negative criticism;
- Keep personalities out by addressing the specific behavior and not the individual;
- Use objective language when communicating unwanted behavior;
- Understand the value of providing prompt feedback; and
- Use the Feedback Planner.